Thursday, April 07, 2005

Seeking a partner...

So I think this here caf has lived true to its name. It has become like the notorious BYUH caf: offering more than it can provide.

I don't know why that is the case. People sometimes just get bored of things just as I am bored of certain identifiable things right now, but it only makes life needlessly dull. Try something different if what you are doing is not working out. Change is a good think, yet not many people recognize the importance. I don't sometimes.

Than again there is much I don't do. There is much I want to do. I can't seem to find the balance no matter how desperately hard I seek. Seeking brings diversity and that I enjoy.

I sometimes think I need a change of scenery, however, I know I am wrong.

5 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 08:43:00 PM,

if you can't change your state of mind, then change the state your mind is in. 

Posted by Judgewhetten

 
At 4/12/2005 10:01:00 PM,

Change brings some great things and some hard things it is a challenge but in the end it works out... and anyone can use a change of scenery but it doesnt mean you have to go to a different place.  

Posted by E

 
At 4/13/2005 11:24:00 PM,

I really liked that Judge. I think I'm going to use it sometime. The advice, I mean. Maybe a whole new COUNTRY even. Too bad there's no pun for that .

Seriously though, nothing scares me more than getting bored. Ideal life for me involves constant change. I can't bear the thought of getting so settled and stuck in a rut that you just can't move away. I love the idea of moving around every 3 years to a whole new country. Of course, this is coming from the girl who loves her room so much she wants to move right back into it after they reopen her Hale. I guess I get comfortable easy. Maybe that's why it scares me.

Maybe when I have a family, I'd wish for stability. Right now though, I enjoy fresh starts, new faces, new friends, new adventures at every turn. Some people will always be content with what they have, but just because you're not doesn't mean that you're in the wrong.  

Posted by Faye

 
At 5/01/2005 02:32:00 AM,

like hell you want a partner. 

Posted by swearing girl

 
At 5/03/2005 03:06:00 PM,

Fei fei...
I was going to post some long winded justifying my opnion but we are all allowed our thoughts and feelings. However I am against hanging out... In a social context Yeah! In a how people get together and are all of a sudden dating yeah, not so much....
MwA! 

Posted by Erika

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home