Monday, November 29, 2004

Chris Raises up his voice to rejoice.

Graduation is coming up and soon, I will be free. Let me list what I am going to do to celebrate.
1. Not shaving my facial hair for at least one month. Goodbye clean- shaven hello beard city.
2. I will not wake up before 8:00 am to attend church. Singles wards always meet after the last family ward, which means I can party like a single guy should on Saturday nights.
3. I will be having girls over allot. No more curfews or “girls out” times that exist at BYU schools.
4. Studying what I want. Now I can finally get to my ever-increasing collection of books. Oh how they have sat in my room gathering dust over the years.
5. Having a job where when I go home, I can enjoy being at home without worrying about work. Project and homework have plauged my sleep for to long.
6. Finally dating like I should. This semester has been a bust for dating. Making sure that graduation happens has been my top priority, so dating has not only taken a backseat, but has been duck taped in the trunk.

Yep, It will be a happy day.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 10:23:00 AM,

Graduation? What is this thing he speaks of? It is foriegn and so distant in the future that it is not something that I could possibly understand. It sounds pretty good though, I mean if I can grow out my facial hair, sleep in, have girls over at all times, read all the books I want and date, that would be cool. Alas that my face must remain bald, sleeping past 7am will be unknown, books will be restricted to the academic code, girls will be forbidden in my house past midnight, and I won't even be aloud to speak to boys let alone date. It is a sad sad life for those of us who are merely Juniors. 

Posted by Becky (formerly known as a BYUH student)

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home